Tuesday 9 June 2020

What Happened on Friday Saturday and sunday

On Friday I played Zombs rel.io, Zombs.io and Prodigy.  In Prodigy I'm on level 45 , my favorite pet's level is 44 and my beginner pet is on level 43.  Both my pets in prodigy are ready to evov.  In Zombs.io I found a bass with a gold stash on leather 7 out of 7 rit next to my bass.  In Zombs rel.io I got a legendary rocket launcher and a legendary msheengun.

On Saturday I watched two vidos of all hall king Jullein espierd.  Then I played Prodigy and I battled a sea titin harf mayl sea lion and harf sea scerpeon.  I hadto battle the titin with a teem of 3 pleyers and we won then I played with myon teem me, my ice demond munke and tornato and I won.  Then I played Zombs.io and I played with the sume teem and I was on the leder bered 1st plas with 3,065,783 kills.


On sonday I wached some Pokemon XY and Ash just defeted a quen of a pokeflelt.Then I played zombs.io with Finn and I some how got to be the leder and I did a prank on finn......................I kiked him out. Then I PLAYED  PRO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.