Thursday 11 June 2020

The work at home

The work at home 


The work at home was taught but we got through it. We had to meet up on google meets and we had to work on steps.
Life was taught in lock down… but we got through it.


The work at home was weird and wacky but it was find with me. I like weird and wacky things. Anyways I am doing this to show you my work at home so go go go lets go! 




So how’d ya like it? If it's good its good and if its bad its bad. My favorite one is the reptiles. I like dinosaurs and now you know

4 comments:

  1. Hi Benjamin, I like how you said you like weird and wacky and how you did the slides for everything you did in lockdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ben,
    I like your blog because you added all you quick writes you have done and what E-Ako is. Maybe next time you could spell tough wright instead of tought.

    overall I liked it
    From Tillie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ben, I like the way you published all the things you did in lockdown. it reminds me of the way I spent my lockdown.your story and slides are so funny and I wish I published your blog. how was lockdown for your whole family?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.