Tuesday 9 June 2020

SWIMMING

On wednesday 26 february 2020 all the Y4's toY6's went to swimming sports and except for the races it was
BBBBBBOOOOORRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!
so instead of telling you about that I will tell you about the race's and here it is:


1st up: BACK STROKE

It was my turn for backstroke. I hop in feeling confident, I wait for the horn  to go off and I was feeling pumped up but they delayed in so I was not feeling pumped up any more. Then the horn goes off and I go as fast as I can. But alas I come last backstroke is over for me.


2nd up: BREAST STROKE

When it was time for my breaststroke I was over confident again. So we lined up and had a lot of trouble getting things organized. And when it was my turn to start "TOOOOOOO!!!!!" goes the horn. I jump.......I dive through the water and I was off. I go for the strategy close to the surface so I pull and kick at the same time  and then fastle breeth. but again I don't come in 1st or 2st and move onto the finals, I come in 4th spot. Breast stroke along with every thing is over. And now some pictures from swimming:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.