Thursday 4 June 2020

ROOM 2’s lockdown learning from home

ROOM 2’s lockdown learning
from home

Lockdown was a big thing for the Moana learning hub
(# MLH) But we got there. The lockdown from COVID-19
changed the way we work in a way we never thought it could.
“The lockdown went on for about 2 months and working
changed for 2 months! Can you believe that!”. In the lockdown
there was different tasks to school work… my favorite task was
the animal kingdom week we could chose if we were in sharks,
reptiles, afracan big 4 or big cats. I did reptiles, I did a lot of
work and it paid off. Here's the slide show.
And by now you properly know that I love dinosaurs. The lockdown weeks were funny because the teachers put face emojis on the morning messages. It was fun at home plus me and Krishna played minecraft together. And that brings me to why that happened and that brings me to how the lockdown affected the school work. We couldn't go to school and so we had to work from home. The order of the weeks was ANZAC, Animal kingdom then world famous next was Story time and some what next was BACK TO SCHOOL our world next after that was our world 2 and now week 8.






 The feeling of coming back to school was making me over excited. At the time I just wanted to see my friends again. And now that I’m at school I can say that… I NEED A DAY OFF!!! But I do have a lot of good ideas I want to share. I think that being back at school is a great thing. THE END

1 comment:

  1. Hi Benjamin, I like how you write it is funny how the teachers did face emojis and how you made a slide show about dinosaurs great job

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.