Thursday 18 June 2020

the bubble combertishon

THE BUBBLE COMBERTISHON

On wednesday everyone in MLH got into 1/10  buss gropes
and made bubble mikster and bubble wands. Everyone had
different ingredients and ways to make them. My buss grope
wasn't successful at making bubbles.you can ask the other
buss gropes. But ours did nothing
The biggest bubble team ten(#my team) blow was probably 1 to 2 cm. The biggest blowing was about 10 to 26 meters long. So you can see the difference in that. I’d say that we(a.k.s team 10) came last. Team 5 won with team 2 on a close second.

But in my opinion everyone's a winner. Everyone enjoyed it (#espale me) and I got hand detergent. It was fun. And now I know that with the help of MLHs bubble mischer I can make bubbles.


THE END  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.