Thursday 26 November 2020

Year Six School Visit

 All the year six's go on this.

At lest once a year.

YEAR SIX

END OF

YEAR

It was an ordinary

school morning destite

year fives had to switch classes

with out the year six's help.

The six were going on school visits.

Unknown number of winui kidsto Gizint to me.

Five winui kids going to Campeon to me.

Unknown number of winui kids to Intermediate to me.

I don't know what happend at Intermediate

or Gizint because I was at Campeon. 

We had to choose three out of four activities. 

I choose  art, sport and science.

Art was cool(and weird), 

sport was hard(and there was a rock climb that we weren't allowed to climb).

science was cool too(chemical reactions). 

And there was baking(which I didn't do).

All out of all of them I think this is my final podium:

<1> <Platinum>

<Science>

:2: :Gold:

:Art:

;3; ;silver;

;Sport;

^4^ ^Brons^

^Baking^

(cause I did not do it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.