Wednesday 6 March 2019

Trip to Bali

I woke up at 5 am on Wednesday and I was tired but the plus side was I get.........hours of screens and I'm only allowed screens on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and I'm only allowed 3 hours of screens on Friday, Saturday and Sunday!

I played Incredibles 2, Hide 'n' Seek and Angry birds.  I watched Rio, a bit of Rio 2 and I watched Scooby Doo and the Mystery Rider.  My dad watched Battle Robots, an action movie... 7 hours long.



First I played Incredibles 2 and then I played Hide 'n' seek and then I played Angry Birds and then I played Incredibles 2 again.  I watched Scooby Doo a bunch of  times and then I watched Rio and then Rio 2.  It was so fun.  I loved it.


When we landed I was all dried up, because it was so hot when we landed in Bali.  When we got two minutes out of the airport I was sound asleep.  We finally reached our hotel it was 10pm in NZ and it was only 8 pm in Bali.  The 2nd day in Bali we were in the pool for about 6 hours long...but that's another story.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora, I am Cornelia from Wainui Beach School
    I really liked the bit where you fell asleep.
    I learnt that you spend a lot of time on the screen.
    Maybe you could write about your time in Bali.

    Mā te wā
    Cornelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.